March 21st marked the opening of registration for summer courses here at UMBC and the English Department has a number of exciting offerings for your consideration. This is a great opportunity to fulfill a general education requirement, to take an elective, or to explore your interests in the wonderful world of the word, so take a look at the options below, and we look forward to seeing you in May or July for an electrifying summer session. Please see the attached flyer for more information.
ENGL 100: Composition
- Tu/Th from 1:00 PM-4:10 PM with Carol Fitzpatrick (5/31-7/8)
- Tu/Th from 9:00 AM-12:10 PM with Mitzi Mabe (7/11-8/19)
ENGL 190: The World of Language I
- Tu/Th from 1:00 PM-4:10 PM with Thomas Field (5/31-7/8)
ENGL 271: Introduction to Creative Writing--Fiction*
- Tu/Th from 1:00 PM-4:10 PM with Sally Shivnan (7/11-8/19)*
ENGL 272: Introduction to Creative Writing--Scriptwriting
- Tu/Th from 6:00 PM-9:10 PM with John Carillo (5/31-7/8)
ENGL 348: Literature and Culture
- Tu/Th from 6:00 PM-9:10 PM with Jeanine Hurley (5/31-7/8)
ENGL 393: Technical Communication
- M/W from 6:00 PM-9:10 PM with Timothy Nelson (5/31-7/8)
- Tu/Th from 1:00 PM-4:10 PM with Elaine MacDougall (7/11-8/19)
Classes labeled with an asterisk meet online on Thursdays.